TikTok’s rise reminds us of YouTube’s early days: many users upload videos and receive thousands of views in a short period.
If you have a podcast, We strongly advise creating a TikTok account. More than 1 billion users are interested in different content niches. As a result, you’ll organically reach more individuals, resulting in more buyers, leads, and customers. TikTok is a fantastic opportunity for any content creator, especially for podcasters looking to take their content to the next level. Please make the most of TikTok’s viral nature and use it to grow your brand.
Let's Understand A Few Important Facts About Tiktok As A Creator
- You can upload videos between 15 seconds to 3 minutes
- You can use popular/trending music from its inbuilt music library
- The dimensions of TikTok is 9:16
- The resolution of video should be 1080 x 1920 for TikTok
- The video file size is 72MB and 287.6MB for Android and iPhone devices, respectively.
What Is The Best TikTok Strategy For You As A Podcaster?
1. Write a specific title telling your audience what the clips are about. The title helps them make this decision.
2. If you are producing an audio-based podcast, make sure you use the cover image of your show so that it becomes a consistent brand signal across channels.
3. Add subtitles to your video. This is an essential part of your video if you want your audience to engage with your podcast clips till the end.
There are multiple reasons for adding subtitles.
- It acts as an anchor for your audience to stay in the moment and pay attention to what you are talking.
- It allows people to consume your video even if it is on mute
- It helps non-native speakers to understand what you say with more clarity
How To Create podcast Clips for TikTok?
Step #1 - Upload Video or Audio
Decide the section in your long-form podcast that you can cut into clips of 15 seconds to 3 minutes or less for TikTok
Step #2 - Choose A Template
TikTok videos are vertical in dimension. So the most important thing you need to do is choose the vertical dimension for your project.
Recast Studio offers a variety of templates with attractive visual imagery for every post of yours,
These templates are highly customizable, and you can easily change the font, colors, text, and cover image.
Step #4 - Upload Your Podcast Clip on TikTok
TikTok is becoming increasingly difficult to ignore. The app (and its audiences) are more significant than ever after a record-breaking 2021. It is an excellent opportunity for Podcasters to leverage the platform to promote their shows.